My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: i lost

flickr twitter ghosts

10.4.06





hah. suckers.

i am now officially living out of a suitcase. or in this case...duffle bag.
what kind of word is duffle anyway...?
other than my computer and some odds and ends everything i own is back in boxes.
this is the 8th time in four years.
it kind of baffles me that i can fit all this stuff in one vehicle now, cause when i moved all my shit down to south keys in ottawa it took four cars.
ok...its 2am...so its monday. my dad gets here today.
tomorrow i have to take a break from marathon video editing and come back here for like an hour to help him and my uncle load a bunch of shit into the truck so they can haul it all to north van. which will basically leave my computer, some clothes, a toothbrush, and a clock in here.
not like it matters, i'll be living in the basement of the communications department for the next few days anyway.
im gonna bring the cot to the lab with me.
i hope six of those things will be enough...
i forsee 4am table dancing.
i might also bring some shot glasses and my bottle of jager...
i used to really hate white walls. id cover every inch of white wall with poster or flag or something. now it doesnt bug me that much. minimalism yo.

i lost

4 Comments:

Blogger pat said...

You never told me you played the game! What's up with that? I don't think we can be vague internet semi-acquaintances anymore...

2:24 AM  
Blogger Gray said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:08 AM  
Blogger EJ said...

those comments were by me btw.

11:09 AM  
Blogger PatZ said...

i'll sully whatever i feel like.
there's nothing wrong with bringing jager down here later.
and go ask all the people who live at home and go to school how many times they move in four years.
i am cranky, and will be for the next few days.
therefore,
pass ye olde jager and do not incur my wrath.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment