My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: redundancy claims another victim

flickr twitter ghosts

22.3.06


ok, seriously, how fucking hard is it to just leave me a message about something? both my mom and my sister lately are just fucking blitzing me with messages and phone calls and emails that are so fucking redundant i just want to yell and throw my fucking phone out the goddamn window.
YES I GOT YOUR 3 EMAILS AND YES I GOT YOUR MSN MESSAGE ABOUT YOU HAVING SENT ME THREE EMAILS AND NO YOU DONT HAVE TO PHONE ME TO TELL ME THAT YOU LEFT ME AN MSN MESSAGE ABOUT HAVING SENT ME THREE EMAILS!!!!
my parents are going to vegas on monday so i wont have any calls for a week. good.
honestly, one of the things i like the most about being at home is the fact that my dad and i can go out to the country and shoot old frying pans. couple of rounds of 12ga shells clears that stress right up. and dont anyone go and turn this into an anti gun thing. youve got your relaxing activities and ive got mine. mine just happen to be loud and have a trigger sometimes.
sigh...i miss my wingmaster...

some of the lights on my balcony are shorted out. id go see why but its wet out and they're still plugged in.

im almost done that stupid kinesiology assignment, but i just started a new stephen king book that id much rather read than work on anything.

i think over the next week i should just not leave my house at all and finish all my final essays and projects and then all i'll have to do is the video project. i shall subside on ramen and brown beans in a can. and i shall be called Room Guy and i shall make friends with a squirrel that will appear in the tree outside and he shall stand on my shoulder and dictate the words to the essays.

current mood: "Everybody" by Stabilo Boss

redundancy claims another victim

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

You'd think that with all those assignments to do, you'd have the decency not to plagarize and rip off Undergrads...

10:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hon, when you have an assignment due, even a book from Oprah's Book of the Month Club seems more fascinating...

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment