My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: you seen it here first

flickr twitter ghosts

16.2.06


that's right, you have plenty of goddamn notice now.
notice the date.
march 3rd. the friday prior to the following 4th that is the day of my birthday.
therefore, one can naturally assume that this is indeed a James Bond themed birthday pub night.
mark your calendar. now. no, right now. NOW!

current mood: "1974" by Ryan Adams

you seen it here first

4 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

that is the best poster I have ever seen for a bar. at our college pub they were always so shotty and cheap.

8:20 PM  
Blogger EJ said...

... not to toot my own horn but that poster was all me.

9:30 AM  
Blogger PatZ said...

that's true. All credit for roxom poster design for said pub night go soley to everett.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

Evvvvv, the poster is awesome, and I likes the smurfy blueness of it now too!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment