My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: The MSNless Adventure: Day 3

flickr twitter ghosts

27.10.05

no picture again. I'm in the Harbour Center computer lab this time.
i came down here early to do some last minute cramming before my midterm at 5:30.
so i phoned reznet this morning to see if they could hook ne back up. tech guy and i went through the whole rigamarole of reconnecting me only to discover that the problem is not with my connection.
he then suggested i phone a tech support guy. i did. that was 5 hours ago. he hasn't called me back yet.
apparently when i removed teh virus something decided to get fucked up with my browser programs.
i can still connect to limewire, thereby confirming my connection is still active. i uninstalled firefox and downloaded the browser off limewire again.
now it says i'm missing a certain setup file.
blah.
so now i'm relegated to using the internet in the library until a tech guy decides that it'd be worth getting paid and come fix it for me.
hopefully this will be fixed this weekend.
anyway...i'm going to go sit somewhere and read stuff for an hour then take a midterm then maybe wander around aimlessly until i decide what to do.

current mood: "Reverie" by Opeth

The MSNless Adventure: Day 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment