My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: There is no Picture...

flickr twitter ghosts

26.10.05

...as you can plainly see.
that's because i'm on the 5th floor of the library using the slow ass library computers because my internet is down because of that goddamn virus.
i ran three virus programs today and got rid of a lot of things.
the least reznet could do now is hook me back up...which according to the guy i talked to three hours ago would happen in five minutes when their technician got back.
they must live in a different time zone.
i've also spent a good part of the day studying for my CMNS 375 midterm tomorrow.
i managed about four hours in my room before i decided to lock myself in the CMNSU room again.
i took a little detour up here.
i should probably go lock myself in there.
i only have four more chapters to read.
maybe when i get back the world will have sorted itself out.
and if not at least i can still watch some Arrested Development.

current mood: i haven't decided yet. i don't have my mp3 player with me and seeing as how this is the library i can't very well listen to anything. i'd probably say miffed, annoyed, tired, twitchy, and thoughtful. not sure what song is good for that.

There is no Picture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment