My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: D still rhymes with V...but what rhymes with J?

flickr twitter ghosts

4.10.05

so i found out that the MuchMusic VJ search is happening in our very own Highland Pub tomorrow.
what an excellent chance to procrastinate!
and booty shake!
and bake a cake!
ok, well that might be difficult on stage...
if this goes anything like the Canadian Idol tryout at least I know I'll have had fun doing it.
only this time I'm not writing an anthro paper on it.
in other happenings...
i talked to vicki for a bit. that was nifty, she's in italy, so it's like talking to the future sort of.
she's havin good times. that's cool. still misses her though. no one else can belittle me and make it seem like jolly great fun at the same time...lol
so ya...come cheer me on. or jeer. or bark. whatever.
current mood: "Cubically Contained" by The Headstones

D still rhymes with V...but what rhymes with J?

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

Had you told me, there would have been barking.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment