My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: chugga chugga wow

flickr twitter ghosts

20.11.08






i had uploaded some pictures of the pile of stuff all over my desk but then when i looked at them i realized that i had left my notebook open to a page with info on it that isn't supposed to be seen by anyone not doing my thesis. so they came down. instead you get pictures of George hanging off my ceiling.

i actually managed to get a decent amount of work done at home today. i had planned on going downtown to work but when i got up and it was pissing rain i figured screw that.

for some reason the internet at my place has been slower than shit today and it's annoying the hell out of me. when i get in a good work groove i like swapping between pages at the pace im going. today i've had to sit and watch pages load. i timed my flickr uploads and was hitting the same upload speeds as i was in Dhaka. i bet it's cause the CRTC is being fucking retarded. i really don't understand that. the same issue was brought to court in the US against service providers and they all lost. i'd really like to know why Canada is screeching to a sudden halt in broadband expansion. maybe someone has some crazy idea that because Canadians are all polite they need slower internet speeds because otherwise they wouldn't have apolite handle on things. which really, when you think about it, the reasoning behind Bell's argument was that a small portion of subscribers were overusing the network. ok, well, i would think that those people using that amount of bandwidth would probably have T1 lines, or at least a lot of them would. so why not just fuck with THOSE people and not the rest of us? actually, no, scratch that, cause at some point in the future i'm pretty sure i'll be looking at a T1 line.

our thesis template has everything aligned to the left. this annoys me to no end because everything i write is always aligned fully justified. and for some reason when i update the table of contents it won't pick up my tables. fack.

my ethics application is FINALLY getting sent to the actual review board after six friggin submissions. watch they'll look at it and be like, "can you fix this please, and after you do we'll get back to you in a few weeks." meanwhile my brain is like SPLODE.

i should probably start thinking about making some dinner.

chugga chugga wow

1 Comments:

Blogger Raul (hummingbird604) said...

I hate having to deal with ethics review boards. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. There I said it :)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment