My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: if my y is 0 then my MRS makes my u=xy worthless which mean my B= PxX +PyY is not going to buy me beer

flickr twitter ghosts

1.10.07


our two assignments that were due this week were postponed to next week. insert collective sigh of relief.

through whatever coincidence of the space time continuum, or fluke, when my alarm went off for the third time this morning after having twice mashed down the snooze button for fourteen whole extra minutes of drowzy bliss, my phone rang it's little ringing ring for when i get a text when it's plugged in. thus essentially, i was awakened today by a text message from my sister telling me "I CPR'd the shit out of someone last night!" and in that kind of dazed just-got-woken-up-by-a-text-message kind of way, i out loud asked "did you break his ribs?" and then realized that she couldnt hear me.

and then i spent four hours trying to learn about utility theory. and it's one of those things where you're like "ummm what?...oh i got it...nope wait...oh no yeah i get it...wait what...oh i see, ok that number goes there....um, where in the fuck did that number come from...ummmmm oh ok ok ok wait yes..." or more simply "why did i get a phone from at&t that gets no service?"

if my y is 0 then my MRS makes my u=xy worthless which mean my B= PxX +PyY is not going to buy me beer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment