My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: slow cheetah coming for my forest

flickr twitter ghosts

20.9.06






beer and scotch makes time ooze into some strange state of inexistance. its like 8 pm and all of a sudden its 1 in the morning.
i need to work on my scotch drinking abilities.
i have far to go before i will be a decent scotch drinker.
i also have to watch all three godfather movies. this has been instructed upon me.

can you instruct something upon someone?
you can impose yes, but instruct upon?

does that even work in the imperative?

wow im arguing grammar with myself...

YORKSHIRE PUDDING!

slow cheetah coming for my forest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment