My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: im not laughing AT you, im laughing at YOU!

flickr twitter ghosts

19.8.06

so i got an email from a miss Cathy Palmer:

"Once I was insane.
But then I put my faith in Jesus, the crucified Son and risen Saviour of the world.
Now I am a child of God having the mind of Christ!
I know where I'm going when I die.
How 'bout u?"

i think you might want to rethink "Once".

i thought her bit on the occult patterns present in Hurrican Katrina, that the US was predestined by its Judeo-Masonic creators to be destroyed, and that it will rise again as the New Atlantis was the best bit of comedy i'd read in a while.

oh wait? you mean you were serious?

so you really think that there'll be another US civil war? and where the hell are you coming up with Judeo-Freemasonry as a political policy?

can your prophets predict if the Republicans will cheat their way to victory again? cause you know, any heads up i can get on that would be great.

i have a lot of friends who are religious, and you know what, im fine with that, i can respect that because they dont push it on me. i spent 13 years going to catholic school so i know where they're coming from. personally, it just wasnt for me.
in certain terms i can respect that Cathy Palmer has something to believe in, but good god give your head a shake.

you know, i heard the Westboro Baptist Church is always looking for more kooks, why dont you give them a ring?

im not laughing AT you, im laughing at YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment