My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: Consumer Socialization of Children: A Retrospective Look at Twenty-Five Years of Research

flickr twitter ghosts

1.4.06


condensed into like 30 pages? fuck that shit. and condense those 30 pages down to ONE page?
double fuck that.

to my immedaite left: textbook.
on the floor to my immediate left: finised article.
strewn across the bed immediately behind me: several articles, a notebook, a coursewear book, a stephen king book, keys, a jacket, guitar strings.
on the floor behind me: a box of froot loops.
to my immediate right: a container full of coffee beans to be eaten, and a bottle of coke with ground up coffee beans in it.

all this and yet somehow i've managed to get hardly anything done in the last few hours.
one more article and im over the half way hump.

i dont wanna!

i'd rather play N64.

im going to force myself to finish this assigment by tomorrow. it'll make life much simpler this week.

Consumer Socialization of Children: A Retrospective Look at Twenty-Five Years of Research

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate James said...

to my left: empty bottles of beer.
to my right: a full bottle of beer and a near finished bottle of brandy.

i wish i could get excited as the two kids in the N64 video... im unexcitable

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment