My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: i see you schwartz is as big as mine

flickr twitter ghosts

1.4.06


so i've got half of that stupid reading journal done. it is painful.
i think that's pretty good. it's due thursday. half done many days before.

when i woke up this morning my first thought was "oh shit is it really 11...?"
my second thought was "oh it's april fools...and i haven't planned any fooling..."

which you know on my end is a bit of a disappointment. by this time last year i had like two dozen people pleading with me not to do anything to them.
for some reason my brain just tried to apply Foucault and his power/knowledge theory to that...
i have been well educated on pranks that i really shouldn't know.
this is what happens when your dad and your uncle constantly remenisce about days of old.
anyway, there's only really one that i want to do. seems like a good enough day to do it.
today also means that in 14 days i hand in my room keys. wait...no...13...
i hope there's no snow when i get home. i don't want to have to put up with snow in april. not after already being able to walk around in a tshirt for a month.

this is funny and stupid.

today also marks the one week countdown til crunken blogger madness. after that night i will bascially get no sleep for four days because of video editing and a kinesiology final. therefore, getting nice and toasted and spending the next four days wishing it was still saturday night and there was boozey brew flowing seems fair. i have lots of jager still.

i see you schwartz is as big as mine

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaz said...

So I guess I can really start hating you in 14 days.


And for some reason my word verification is "pancakes"... At least it's a real word for once.

12:55 PM  
Blogger MB said...

I love pancakes.

I need to get some work done so i can be the crunkest of all bloggers.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment