My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: street spirit

flickr twitter ghosts

26.2.06

i was about ten seconds from leaving my room to go to my aunt and uncles when i thought of something.
in six days i'll be 22. im kind of indifferent to it at this point. turning 22 is like being in grade 11, it's nothing monumental or significant really. i dunno...it made sense in my head a second ago.
shaz took saturday off cause it's my birthday. that makes me smiley. i havent really decided what i want to do yet. laser tag maybe. but since friday is the secret aganet pub night (which you will all be going to if youre in this city) and i'll see pretty much everyone there, i think saturday i wouldnt mind just chillaxing and spending pretty much the whole day with not a lot of people. and by not a lot of people i mean spend the day with shaz. and then find people for laser tag. because it fucking rules. that would also make me smiley.
i'm going to go sit on a couch and watch mythbusters now.

street spirit

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

..is one of my favorite songs of all time.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment