My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: I Am Jack's Smoldering Rage

flickr twitter ghosts

16.11.05


i got on the wrong bus. i walked to production from the first stop of the 143. some assfuck missed me with his truck by about two inches while the little white man attached to the streetlight told me it was safe to cross.
i do not get to go to StaticX.
i do not get to scream all of my frustration out of me.
i do find myself beggining to tweak out.
it's 9pm. i'm in the mac lab at harbour center.
this is hour 5 on the business plan today.
i am not happy with this situation.
i will be watching fight club when i get home.

current mood: "Happy?" by Mudvayne

I Am Jack's Smoldering Rage

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

somehow we will all survive this

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment