My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: Two Weeks to Mayhem

flickr twitter ghosts

12.9.05


really, if I could aspire to be a picture I think it would be this one.
I've found a lot of cool pictures that I really like, but for some reason this one just keeps rearing its head at me.
maybe it's cause NIN is in two weeks.
maybe it's cause Trent Reznor is a devilishly sexy mofo.
maybe it's cause this is just an uber cool picture that I can easily place myself in.
were this a more intuitive blog, i'd probably get into the theory behind that...
but it isn't and Freud pisses me off as does the overwhelmingly vilifying feminist bias in the Gaze theory with which you could explain it.
honestly, sometimes a cool picture is just a cool picture, so Sigmund can go blow a goat.

Two Weeks to Mayhem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment