My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: Nine Pairs of Shoes and No Socks

flickr twitter ghosts

12.9.05


Ok, after putting this off for a while I've decided to extend my blogging into the more non political and argumentative.

Basically, I need another outlet. Much as I like writing about how much of a fuck up Bush is, I don't think I could justify all of a sudden changing the format of that one to more ramblings of a nonsensical personal nature.

It's 1:31 am. I'm not sure if I'm tired or not. It would be nice to sleep, but seeing as how my class doesn't start until 11:30 I figure I can sleep in.



I think the cat has it right. I could slump over on my desk, let out a sigh of discontent, and wish that I could turn the world off.



Unfortunately life aparently doesn't like just anyone to have the fucking remote...

Meh...

I have two concert tickets on my wall right now. Nine Inch Nails and Matt Good.

I need to add Opeth, Children of Bodom, and Coheed.

Ok, sleep time now.

Nine Pairs of Shoes and No Socks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment