My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: doors with more

flickr twitter ghosts

10.3.08

in spite of it being cloudy and grey out, it's a pretty nice day today.
it's easy to disassociate from mountains of snow and roads of ice when you can walk around in a tshirt here now.
compared to the furor of our reading break, lately things have seemed relatively calm.
I wonder how long that's going to last given that there's a month left in the semester.
It's weird to think how fast a year of study goes.
like BAM! hah! emeril'd!

i had a meeting with one of the guys i'll be working with in Dhaka this summer. It made me realize how big a project I'm undertaking, but it also made me realize how much I want to take it on.

i also joined a March Madness NCAA pool. no clue what im doing.

doors with more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment