My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: I'm staying. I'm finishing my coffee.

flickr twitter ghosts

22.5.07

























bowling mean there's a lot of ass shots. thats ok everyone likes ass shots. maybe not shots in the ass, but ass shots are a definite yes.
Walter was bowling on hallucinogens, which i always thought was The Dude's thing to do.
sonia has magical powers of bowling that let her kick all our asses.
sheena is a ghost face killah.
dario patented the hammerthrow bowling technique.
everyone wanted a bowling ball with a skull in it.
marlee perfected the shot put technique.
the Dude did prevail when bowling left handed.
and most importantly, NOBODY FUCKED WITH THE JESUS.

I'm staying. I'm finishing my coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment