My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://shithawksonparade.com and update your bookmarks.

sh!thawks...on parade: who in the what now?

flickr twitter ghosts

22.6.06

i took this allergy stuff this morning, and i think it made me think stranger than usual...cause all i could hear in my head most of the day were old skip rope songs.
hello, operator. connect me number nine, and IF you don't connect me i'll kick you in the...
it made my tongue hurt too...so no more of that shit.
there was a rally for the Oilers planned today downtown, in the middle of the workday.
um, hello spontaneous event organizers? middle of the work day downtown? thanks for pretty much making sure that no one could make it fuckwads.
therefore, i have a proposal.
reschedule it for July 22nd at the Highlands golf club.
why?
because that's the day the devil gets married.
and how fucking pretentious is he that he wants to use the Cup as a centerpiece? being from here he should know that people in this area have long fucking memories when it comes to hockey. therefore, i decree that July 22nd in Edmonton and surrounding areas is WEAR AS MUCH OILERS GEAR AS POSSIBLE DAY!

it's cloudy out which is making me sort of annoyed because i want to go somewhere and wear my shades but that'd be stupid if it's cloudy out. i think tomorrow will be a total gong show at work.

half of my next paycheque is going to rez fees.

on the go. jello. $1.31.

who in the what now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment